Share |

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another finished quilt

I had this quilt top laying around for quite some time, I can't even remember what the name of it is, but I do know that my sister, Patty, gave me the pattern, lol. She did one using florals and green, but I don't think hers is quilted yet. Here are pictures. I free motioned it on my super quilter/Juki set up.


I like this one.


Did my taxes today. Love that Turbo Tax!!!! I had it done and e-filed in about 35 minutes start to finish. I get a good refund too. That makes it even better. I don't know how I ever survived without a computer.


It's a rainy day here in western NC. If it doesn't stop we will have to go do our walking at the mall. I'd rather walk outside, but it's better than not walking at all.


Later,

3 COMMENT:

Jan said...

That is a really neat quilt!! You did good!

Myra said...

Oh that is pretty! I love the scrappy look. Is it maybe called bricks and cobblestones?

Carrie P. said...

Very pretty quilt. Saved some money quilting it yourself. Very good.