Share |

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where has the time gone??




I can't believe it's been so long since I added anything to my blog. I've always been lax, but this is ridiculous, lol. I guess I've been a little busy with my quilting and trying not to go nuts listening to all the election crap. (FYI, all I want from our next president is affordable health care for ALL, and to get out of Iraq. So it looks like I'm voting for O'Bama.) I won't even get into this Palin stuff.

As far as my quilting, I'm working on this monthly wallhanging from a book called Quilter's Dozen by Janet Selck . The little quilts are sooo cute. You make a background quilt and then using snaps or velcro, you hang the monthly quilts on it. Here are pictures of the ones I have so far.

Here's the background piece.

And here are the ones for months July, August and September.

Aren't they sweet? I love them all so far.

I'm also working on some Christmas things. One is a wallhanging of houses done in non traditional Christmas fabrics. And I'm doing this little thing called Countdown to Santa. I'll show pictures of those when finished.

Hopefully I can post on here a little more frequently. I'll try but can't promise anything.

Later,

WilmaNC

only 26.5 months til I retire!!

2 COMMENT:

Myra said...

I love your little quilts. I started a monthly quiltie hanging myself - did two and got sidetracked. Seeing yours makes me want to get started again.

Jan said...

Your little monthly quilts are so cute! Hope to see more!