Share |

Friday, September 21, 2007

It's been a long time


Wow. I started this blog with every intention of keeping up with it, but got so busy with vacations and family that I neglected it. Hopefully now I can do a better job. Maybe. Who knows....

Anyway, I am so enjoying this weather here in western NC. It is so beautiful that it almost hurts my heart. The hiking here is unbelieveable. I can't imagine living anywhere else. But don't you listen to me and come here to visit or anything cause everyone who comes to visit wants to move here, lol. We don't need more people. Sound selfish? Yep! Just look at the view from the Shining Rock Wilderness. I'm tellin ya, the beauty brings tears to your eyes .
I have been doing alot of quilting too. I went to a retreat in Ohio 2 weeks ago and sewed for 3 days. It got me going and I have been sewing like a fiend every chance I get. I'm making monthly appliqued tea towels, a winter wallhanging, pillow cases (which is something I learned at the retreat) and also trying to get some tops together from blocks I have had for several years. Busy, busy, lol. When something is done I'll show you.
Well, this wasn't bad for my first time back in a while. Remember: All who wander are not lost!
WilmaNC

1 COMMENT:

Debi said...

Great Wilma. I love your picture and enjoy your quilts.