I finished the client quilt last evening. I am very pleased that it is finished, and that it came out really nice. I had visions of washing the quilt and having it come out in shreds, but it is warm and snuggly.
I hadn't hand quilted this much in a long time, so my fingers will take a little time to heal, as well as all the other pokes I got from from pins as I was wrestling with it. I started out keeping track of my time, but it took so long, and I picked it up every time I sat down, so it was difficult. I do know that I spent AT LEAST 60 hours on it. Without further ado...
I couldn't get a good picture of it all because I couldn't get far enough away. It's pretty big. The pillow cover is on the couch.
There were little blue marks left over from when the owner did the blocks in 1978, and when I wet them, they didn't come out, and I got worried. But after washing it, they were all removed, except for faint lines on the light part of the pillow cover .
Now on to my next project. And also to getting paid and buying my new mixer!!!!
edit: (While looking at the picture, I noticed that I missed an area to quilt, right above the house. I'm fixing that right now!!!! It will only take a little bit, hope my fingers don't yell too much, lol. )