Share |

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Christmas thing

Made this little tree from a tutorial here. It's called a no sew tree. I did mine differently in that I used 2.5" fabric squares, mainly because I bought cheap cotton balls and they were smaller, and I just used regular pins as they felt more secure to me. No matter, it came out just as cute as the tutorial promised!! The styrofoam cone was only $4.00 so this was a really inexpensive project. It looks so cute on the dining room table.


Later,
WilmaNC

6 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Isn't that cute! And I love the table topper it's on. You are on a X-mas roll!!

Belinda said...

Oh Wilma, I love it! What a great idea!!

Sheila said...

Such a sweet little tree!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

That looks great - you are on a roll!!!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Well, now that is fun too!

Lynn W. said...

Very cute, Wilma. You will enjoy that little tree all season long.