Share |

Saturday, December 25, 2010

What I did for on my Christmas Vacation

Well, we definitely are having a white Christmas. It is beautiful to look at, but it is messing with my holiday. Dave had to work, but now has to spend the night at the hospital because they called a snow emergency. So he will be sleeping on a stretcher in his office, but they will give him free food. My son, Jack, was supposed to come tomorrow from Atlanta, but it doesn't look good for travel. I don't think I will ever get to open my presents, lol.

I have been in my sewing room most of the day. I did make this fleece hat, and I sewed together a Patchabilities wall hanging that now needs embroidery and binding.

Here's my hat:


I think I look better without hair, lol.

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas.

WilmaNC

4 COMMENT:

Pokey said...

Oh, shucks on the weather, and no one there with you, but you're making the best of it it seems! Maybe it'll still seem like Christmas tomorrow!
:-}pokey

Myra said...

LOL You do NOT look better without hair. The snow is coming down here now too - I imagine it is messing up a lot of travel plans.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

WIlma - be glad everyone is safe, Christmas can be held in your heart and shared at anytime. You can wrap your love ones in gifts, hugs, and warmth when the storm is over.

Lucy said...

I love the hat, it is cute. But your hair is better. Happy New Year.