Share |

Thursday, April 8, 2010

April

I finally finished my April table runner. I like it a lot, but a little too many embellishments for my taste.



Made a REALLY quick trip to Ohio to see my new great grandbaby, Carter. We drove up on Monday, spent the day with my grandson, Cody, and the baby, then drove back home on Wednesday. It was quite exhausting, but I didn't want to wait too long to see him. I felt bad that we didn't have time to see anyone else while we were there, I only visited with my daughter for about an hour, and that was while the baby was at his pediatrician checkup. Seems like we were in the motel most of the time. here's one more picture. He is sooo small. He could fit in my purse, and it's NOT a big purse.


Now to get the laundry and yardwork caught up. I have the pattern for Carter's quilt and hopefully will get at it soon. I just wish these babies lived closer to me!!!

Later,
WilmaNC

0 COMMENT: