Share |

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finally February

I am so sick of the snow and cold weather. Another storm supposed to come in today. Just hope I don't have any problems getting to work this weekend.

I finished my February table runner. This is the earliest I have finished any so far, lol. Now on to the next project.

I don't know if you have ever visited the cooking site The Pioneer Woman Cooks,  but you should. Her recipes are absolutely wonderful!!! I have made the Restaurant Style salsa (best I have ever had!!! really!!), and yesterday I made the Baked Fudge. It is sooo rich and decadent. Today Dave is going to try her Cajun Meatloaf and the Crash Hot Potatoes . I highly recommend her site, and she's funny too.





WilmaNC

3 COMMENT:

SandyQuilts said...

cute table runner. I need to get quilting.

Yes her recipes look great.

Myra said...

I am sick of this cold yuk too! Lovely tablerunner - the colors make me wish for spring. :o)

Carrie P. said...

Your table runner is so pretty. Love the embroidery.