Share |

Monday, January 11, 2010

January

Finished my January table runner. I like this one too. Each one I do ends up being my favorite.


It has been soooo cold here. I think this week it is finally going to warm up into the low 50s. I am tired of having to scrape my windows and warm up the car before I go to work. But, I would really miss the seasons if I lived in a warm climate.

I'm going to go pick up my new-to-me quilting setup today. I'll post pictures when I get it all together. I am sooo excited. It's a Sunshine 16 Quilter, with a Proflex frame. I'll let you know how it goes.

Til next time,
WilmaNC

3 COMMENT:

SandyQuilts said...

Wilma the TR is too adorable. Are the snowpeople appliqued?

How exciting for you ... I can't wait to hear all about your new quilting system.

Stay Warm

Myra said...

Such a cute tablerunner. The snowmen sure are appropriate for the temps we have had. Looking forward to seeing your new quilting setup.

Gari in AL said...

Oh, Wilma, you are going to have so much fun with your new setup.

We are also looking forward to warming to the 50s tomorrow. I can hardly wait: I like the warm.